Moat House Hotels appoints Creative Tank for online marketing
LONDON - Moat House Hotels has formalised its relationship with marketing agency Creative Tank to handle its online development work after two years working together.
The agency has been charged with developing Moat House Hotels' online marketing, including viral campaigns, search engine optimisation and hosting the website.
Mirabel Smith, e-commerce manager for Moat House Hotels, said: "The success of our online marketing strategy can be attributed to our tie-up with Creative Tank.
"Our relationship has already spanned over two years on a project basis during which time we have been delighted with its ability to grasp our ideas and concepts."
Moat House has a chain of 32 hotels throughout the UK. In common with a growing number of travel brands, ranging from hotels to airlines to cruise lines, the company has found that online is an extremely cost effective and highly responsive medium.
Christopher Dabbs, co-director of Creative Tank, said: "The Moat House account win will see us working closely over the coming months, launching innovative and engaging online projects that will really make the Moat House stand out from its competitors."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London