Mardev launches prospect matching service for updated DecisionMaker
LONDON - B2B data company Mardev has enhanced its DecisionMaker database and has launched a prospect matching process called DecisionMaker Portrait.
The DecisionMaker database now contains more than 2.8m UK business records and 5.2m global business records. There are 4.39m European contacts and 385,000 North American contacts.
Mardev has also updated its Electronics and Food & Hospitality contacts.
The new DecisionMarker Portrait service allows marketers to identify prospects from the database who most closely resemble their existing customers.
The client's customer database is matched against the DecisionMaker database and a range of demographic fields is attributed to the customer base.
The model identifies the importance of each demographic variable when looking at a customer profile.
Mardev will then analyse the combination of these fields and develop a propensity model. Each prospect from the DecisionMaker database is allocated a score based on the propensity for the prospect to show the same demographic and combination of characteristics as the customers, and the best scoring records are recommended.
The model will also predict the selection that will deliver the optimum return on investment. Using information supplied by the client, such as cost per contact and sales yield, the model will calculate at which point contacting more prospects reduces ROI.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London