MCBD and MediaCom top Sunday Times 100 Best Media Companies list
LONDON - Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, Lexis PR and MediaCom have topped the media list in The Sunday Times' 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Ad agency Miles Calcraft Bringinshaw Duffy was the top media company to work for in the list, coming in seventh place overall and top in the best small media company to work for.
Lexis PR is ranked at eight nationally and second in the small media company sector.
WPP Group media buying agency MediaCom was second in the large media company to work for list and ranked at 28 in the overall national list.
It was beaten by classified consumer directory Yell, which ranked highest in the best large company to work for at position 22 while the UK's top media agency came in second.
The Central Office of Information ranked 31 nationally and third in the best large media company to work for while Thomson Directories came in at 34.
Other top media agencies Carat and MindShare and ad agencies TBWA\London and DDB London were also in the top 10.
St Luke's, which was second in the 2004 national ranking, was pushed to sixth in its sector ranking and 32 overall.
100 Best Large Companies to Work For - Top in Media/Advertising/PR
3. Central Office of Information
4. Thomson Directories
5. EMI Music UK
6. Chysalis Group
9. DDB London
100 Best Small Companies to Work For - Top in Media/Advertising/PR
1. Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
2. Lexis Public Relations
3. Consolidated Communications
4. Feather Brooksbank
5. Lansons Communications
6. St Luke's Communications
10. The JJ Group
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London