MCBD and MediaCom top Sunday Times 100 Best Media Companies list
LONDON - Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, Lexis PR and MediaCom have topped the media list in The Sunday Times' 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Ad agency Miles Calcraft Bringinshaw Duffy was the top media company to work for in the list, coming in seventh place overall and top in the best small media company to work for.
Lexis PR is ranked at eight nationally and second in the small media company sector.
WPP Group media buying agency MediaCom was second in the large media company to work for list and ranked at 28 in the overall national list.
It was beaten by classified consumer directory Yell, which ranked highest in the best large company to work for at position 22 while the UK's top media agency came in second.
The Central Office of Information ranked 31 nationally and third in the best large media company to work for while Thomson Directories came in at 34.
Other top media agencies Carat and MindShare and ad agencies TBWA\London and DDB London were also in the top 10.
St Luke's, which was second in the 2004 national ranking, was pushed to sixth in its sector ranking and 32 overall.
100 Best Large Companies to Work For - Top in Media/Advertising/PR
3. Central Office of Information
4. Thomson Directories
5. EMI Music UK
6. Chysalis Group
9. DDB London
100 Best Small Companies to Work For - Top in Media/Advertising/PR
1. Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
2. Lexis Public Relations
3. Consolidated Communications
4. Feather Brooksbank
5. Lansons Communications
6. St Luke's Communications
10. The JJ Group
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire