I-level makes Sunday Times list of best companies to work for
LONDON - Digital media agency i-level has made the Sunday Times' annual list of the best small companies to work for, for the second year running.
I-level came in at number 39 on the list, and was the highest ranked new-media agency. Out of all the media companies, it ranked number seven. Last year, the agency came in at number 19.
Charlie Dobres, founder of i-level, said: "Especially rewarding, given the strong competition -- out of the 50 small companies awarded last year, 22 did not make it back into the top 100 this time and entries more than doubled from 85 to 203 SME entries this year."
Ad agency Miles Calcraft Bringinshaw Duffy was the top media company to work for in the list, coming in seventh place overall and top in the best small media company to work for.
Lexis PR is ranked at eight nationally and second in the small media company sector.
WPP Group media buying agency MediaCom was second in the large media company to work for list and ranked at 28 in the overall national list.
It was beaten by classified consumer directory Yell, which ranked highest in the best large company to work for at position 22 while the UK's top media agency came in second.
The Central Office of Information ranked 31 nationally and third in the best large media company to work for while Thomson Directories came in at 34.
Other top media agencies Carat and MindShare and ad agencies TBWA\London and DDB London were also in the top 10.
St Luke's, which was second in the 2004 national ranking, was pushed to sixth in its sector ranking and 32 overall.
100 Best Large Companies to Work For - Top in Media/Advertising/PR
3. Central Office of Information
4. Thomson Directories
5. EMI Music UK
6. Chysalis Group
9. DDB London
100 Best Small Companies to Work For - Top in Media/Advertising/PR
1. Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
2. Lexis Public Relations
3. Consolidated Communications
4. Feather Brooksbank
5. Lansons Communications
6. St Luke's Communications
10. The JJ Group
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Hereford and Worcester
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum + car, East Midlands
- Head of Insight Stopgap £80000 - £85000 per annum, London