UKTV Style Gardens launches with idents by Dunning Eley Jones
LONDON - UKTV's 10th channel UKTV Style Gardens launches later this month with design sequences created by Dunning Eley Jones.
The four on-air sequences feature computer-generated images of plants and flowers made from combinations of garden tools such as rakes, trowels, hoses and watering cans.
The images were produced by Dunning Eley Jones director Jason Keeley and animators at Soho facility The Hive.
UKTV Style Gardens aims to provide armchair and expert gardeners with the "inspiration to create". It launches on Sky channel 144 and Telewest channel 267 from March 21.
UKTV operates 10 digital television stations including UKTV Food, UKTV People and UKTV G2.
UKTV Style Gardens will include programmes such as 'Ground Force' presented by Alan Titchmarch and Charlie Dimmock, and horticultural gameshow 'Garden Invaders'.
Dunning Eley Jones was formed in June 2003 by a breakaway from the branding agency Lambie-Nairn.
Last September, the agency created a distinct colour palette for each of the nine UKTV channels, so each station has its own hue.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London