Historical photographs catalogue list comes on to market
LONDON - Mail order gift business Francis Frith has appointed RSA Direct to handle list rental for its customer database of more than 42,000.
Francis Frith sells a variety of high-quality historical photographs and maps along with books, posters, coasters and other gifts illustrated with its photographs via its catalogue and website.
Richard Gibson, commercial director at RSA Direct, said: "Francis Frith has a fantastic mail order business with superb products and is the undoubted market leader in the area of high-quality photographs and maps.
"This list will be an excellent prospect list for other catalogue companies, financial services, travel companies and any client wanting to reach the affluent grey market, a segment that has a high propensity to buy via mail order."
The company was awarded best new catalogue at the 2004 Catalogue and e-Business ECMOD Awards.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds