Historical photographs catalogue list comes on to market
LONDON - Mail order gift business Francis Frith has appointed RSA Direct to handle list rental for its customer database of more than 42,000.
Francis Frith sells a variety of high-quality historical photographs and maps along with books, posters, coasters and other gifts illustrated with its photographs via its catalogue and website.
Richard Gibson, commercial director at RSA Direct, said: "Francis Frith has a fantastic mail order business with superb products and is the undoubted market leader in the area of high-quality photographs and maps.
"This list will be an excellent prospect list for other catalogue companies, financial services, travel companies and any client wanting to reach the affluent grey market, a segment that has a high propensity to buy via mail order."
The company was awarded best new catalogue at the 2004 Catalogue and e-Business ECMOD Awards.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London