EHS Brann wins Hot Courses student campaign brief
LONDON - EHS Brann Leeds has been appointed to develop a student campaign for Hot Courses, the largest publisher of retail guides to courses, colleges and universities in the UK.
The campaign, to go live in April, will include a fully interactive website, designed by the agency, and a twice-yearly magazine, distributed through careers advisers in secondary schools.
It is hoped the campaign will encourage students from the age of 15-17 to register on the new website. EHS Brann will be embarking on an on- and offline customer relationship management programme following the launch. EHS Brann won the account following a competitive pitch.
Julia Phipps, managing director at EHS Brann Leeds, said: "Hot Courses is a great umbrella brand and, as such, we were able to match our enthusiasm for its offering with the confidence that the campaign would be a huge success. This is a branding and a direct response brief and that's what we do best."
Hot Courses works closely with UCAS and individual universities to help these institutions reach their enrolment targets.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire