EHS Brann wins Hot Courses student campaign brief
LONDON - EHS Brann Leeds has been appointed to develop a student campaign for Hot Courses, the largest publisher of retail guides to courses, colleges and universities in the UK.
The campaign, to go live in April, will include a fully interactive website, designed by the agency, and a twice-yearly magazine, distributed through careers advisers in secondary schools.
It is hoped the campaign will encourage students from the age of 15-17 to register on the new website. EHS Brann will be embarking on an on- and offline customer relationship management programme following the launch. EHS Brann won the account following a competitive pitch.
Julia Phipps, managing director at EHS Brann Leeds, said: "Hot Courses is a great umbrella brand and, as such, we were able to match our enthusiasm for its offering with the confidence that the campaign would be a huge success. This is a branding and a direct response brief and that's what we do best."
Hot Courses works closely with UCAS and individual universities to help these institutions reach their enrolment targets.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London