Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho gets his own TV chatshow
LONDON - Outspoken Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho is set to star in his own television chatshow on Portuguese TV.
Mourinho will front the first 50-minute show from April 18 on Portuguese network SIC with plans to film a show every month from then on.
A SIC spokesman said the network is expecting the primetime show to be a big hit.
"Mourinho is willing to talk about anything except politics. We expect huge interest," he said.
Mourinho is currently being investigated by international football body Uefa over the Chelsea manager's claim that referee Andres Frisk and Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard met during half-time at the Champions League clash between Chelsea and Barcelona.
The Chelsea coach has since said he did not personally see two meet, but that his assistants say they saw them.
The club assistant manager Steve Clarke and security official Les Miles have also been accused of providing false evidence by Uefa.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton