Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho gets his own TV chatshow
LONDON - Outspoken Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho is set to star in his own television chatshow on Portuguese TV.
Mourinho will front the first 50-minute show from April 18 on Portuguese network SIC with plans to film a show every month from then on.
A SIC spokesman said the network is expecting the primetime show to be a big hit.
"Mourinho is willing to talk about anything except politics. We expect huge interest," he said.
Mourinho is currently being investigated by international football body Uefa over the Chelsea manager's claim that referee Andres Frisk and Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard met during half-time at the Champions League clash between Chelsea and Barcelona.
The Chelsea coach has since said he did not personally see two meet, but that his assistants say they saw them.
The club assistant manager Steve Clarke and security official Les Miles have also been accused of providing false evidence by Uefa.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Insight Manager (Mobile Technology) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London