JDA beats four to win Cattles direct marketing account
LONDON – The JDA Group has been appointed to handle the direct marketing account of specialised financial services firm Cattles following a five-way pitch.
The account win, which is worth an undisclosed six-figure sum, will see the agency manage all four Cattles brands: Dial4aloan; Welcome Car Finance; Welcome Financial Services; and Shopacheck, which provides a home-collected credit service.
JDA will promote the four Cattle's brands to consumers through a mixture of national and trade press advertising, door-to-door promotions, DRTV and direct marketing. In addition, JDA will concentrate on unifying the four areas and cross-selling products to customers.
Clive Gosling, director of marketing from Cattles, said: "We were impressed by the work JDA have previously carried out for us for Welcome Car Finance, and we wanted to move all of our brands into unison under a centralised communications strategy.
"The marketing process is an important part of developing the business and we are committed to moving the business forward through greater customer focus. We firmly believe the JDA Group can help us achieve this. "
JDA previously worked with Welcome Car Finance before the agency was given the chance to pitch for the whole of the Cattles DM business.
Carl Hopkins, managing director of JDA, said: "We will now concentrate on building and developing the brands and pushing Welcome to be the number one choice in the country.
"We have an incredibly strong team here at JDA and I firmly believe that our experience and skill set puts us in the premier league of agencies."
Cattles is a FTSE 200 company and has a national network of more than 400 branches, serving 700,000 customers with a workforce of approximately 6,000 people.
It specialises in providing financial services, such as unsecured and secured personal loans and hire purchase credit to consumers who either choose not to or do not have access to mainstream credit facilities.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London