EHS Brann Discovery strengthens new business team
LONDON - EHS Brann Discovery has appointed Tash Whitmey as business development director and Paul MacSherry as business development manager.
Whitmey, who joined Discovery three years ago, has been given the position after demonstrating her client services skills on various accounts, including Diageo and Diesel.
MacSherry's background is in financial services and he joins from Claritas, where he was team leader for new business. His 17 years of marketing experience include leading the launch of two consumer segmentation products for Claritas in Ireland.
Both Whitmey and MacSherry will generate new-business leads by working with other Discovery staff and Discovery's sister agency EHS Brann in London and Cirencester.
They will report to client services director Dave Craft, who said: "At Discovery, our strength has always lain with our consultants and the way in which they combine technical expertise with marketing know-how. Tash's long history in data planning and Paul's knowledge of financial services reflect this heritage and enable us to refocus our approach to new business."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire