EHS Brann Discovery strengthens new business team
LONDON - EHS Brann Discovery has appointed Tash Whitmey as business development director and Paul MacSherry as business development manager.
Whitmey, who joined Discovery three years ago, has been given the position after demonstrating her client services skills on various accounts, including Diageo and Diesel.
MacSherry's background is in financial services and he joins from Claritas, where he was team leader for new business. His 17 years of marketing experience include leading the launch of two consumer segmentation products for Claritas in Ireland.
Both Whitmey and MacSherry will generate new-business leads by working with other Discovery staff and Discovery's sister agency EHS Brann in London and Cirencester.
They will report to client services director Dave Craft, who said: "At Discovery, our strength has always lain with our consultants and the way in which they combine technical expertise with marketing know-how. Tash's long history in data planning and Paul's knowledge of financial services reflect this heritage and enable us to refocus our approach to new business."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham