Lightspeed Research furthers European expansion with French office
LONDON – Lightspeed Research, the WPP Group online market research firm, is to open its first French office in Paris as it pushes forward its European expansion plans.
Although the office is the research firm's first in France, it has been operational and offering its services across the channel since 2003. Lightspeed said the opening of the new office was a reflection of the increased demand for online research in France.
Nadine Faure, who joins Lightspeed as account director, will head up the office. She joins from Novatris where she was business development manager, bringing with her more than four years of online research experience, working with clients within France and across Europe.
The move follows Lightspeed doubling the size of its European headquarters in London earlier this month and the launch of a Consumer Panel website in Italy.
Andrew Cayton, senior vice-president for European business development, said: "The opening of the Paris office will enable us to give clients the benefit of our global presence combined with local country implementation."
Through its network of proprietary panels and accredited panel partners, Lightspeed Research currently provides access to almost 16m household members across 25 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Lightspeed Research's proprietary panels are recruited and maintained to ensure quality and representative sampling to support studies that range in scope and complexity across most industry sectors.
The firm also operates speciality panels covering healthcare, financial services, B2B, automotive, family and more.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England