ACNielsen hires two directors to spearhead Consumer Panel expansion
LONDON - AC Nielsen has hired two senior executives, Tracie Seebold and Mike Harris, as it seeks to push forward its strategy of expanding its Consumer Panel across Europe.
Seebold has worked for ACNielsen since 2000, as regional director across Asia Pacific and previously client services director for ACNielsen Australia.
She has also held the client service director role at TNS' panel business and client side research roles with McVitie's and Premier Beverages. She will take on a director level role at the Consumer Panel.
Harris, who joins as business development director, arrives from global beverage research specialist Canadean. He previously held senior management positions with TNS in Europe and the US.
Seebold and Harris will be responsible for driving ACNielsen's consumer panel initiatives and will be based in Oxford.
One such initiative is the Homescan Consumer Panel, which has increased its UK Panel size by 40% and launched I-scan -- a state of the art scanning technology, designed to capture consumers' "out of home" convenience purchases.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London