ACNielsen hires two directors to spearhead Consumer Panel expansion
LONDON - AC Nielsen has hired two senior executives, Tracie Seebold and Mike Harris, as it seeks to push forward its strategy of expanding its Consumer Panel across Europe.
Seebold has worked for ACNielsen since 2000, as regional director across Asia Pacific and previously client services director for ACNielsen Australia.
She has also held the client service director role at TNS' panel business and client side research roles with McVitie's and Premier Beverages. She will take on a director level role at the Consumer Panel.
Harris, who joins as business development director, arrives from global beverage research specialist Canadean. He previously held senior management positions with TNS in Europe and the US.
Seebold and Harris will be responsible for driving ACNielsen's consumer panel initiatives and will be based in Oxford.
One such initiative is the Homescan Consumer Panel, which has increased its UK Panel size by 40% and launched I-scan -- a state of the art scanning technology, designed to capture consumers' "out of home" convenience purchases.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London