New consumer debt advice account goes to EHS Brann Leeds
LONDON - EHS Brann Leeds has been awarded the task of branding a new government-backed not-for-profit helpline for people needing debt advice.
The business was won after a three-way pitch and involves developing a name, corporate image and logo for the helpline, which is to be trialled in three as yet unfinalised regions.
Following the delivery of this work, the agency is to undertake PR, regional press and online marketing activity to support the launch of the helpline in the summer.
The government asked a stakeholder panel comprising five not-for-profit organisations to set up the helpline. These are Consumer Credit Counselling Service and PayPlan, which offer advice on debt management; NDL, which deals specifically with mortgages; and the Citizens Advice Bureau and Advice UK, which provide face-to-face interviews, help and advice.
Jan Smith, head of corporate client relations for CCCS, said: "Money worries affect all of us at some point, and having the right advice is really important. The government has charged us with developing a user-friendly service for anyone facing financial difficulties and EHS Brann Leeds' work on the public image of this will be critical."
The helpline is to be positioned as the first port of call for people with debt worries.
Sanjit Gill, senior account director at EHS Brann Leeds, said: "With a generic service like the 'debt gateway' helpline, the right branding is essential to success; it's got to be something that resonates with the consumer."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1