NetRatings names Didier to lead Asia and Latin America
HONG KONG - NetRatings, the company behind the Nielsen//NetRatings service, has named Forrest Didier as managing director for Asia-Pacific/Latin America.
He will be based in Sydney and report to William Pulver, president and CEO of NetRatings.
Didier has 23 years' experience in the media measurement sector, acquired in various top management positions in the Nielsen group of companies.
William Pulver, CEO of NetRatings, said: "Forrest has played a key role in developing the internet measurement business when our company was in its early development stages, operating under the trading name ACNielsen eRatings.com."
He added: "He is very well placed to help execute our aggressive business plans with excellence, as we grow our global leadership position in digital media and market research."
Didier said that his key challenge would be to continue growing all areas of the Nielsen//NetRatings business in Asia Pacific and Latin America through a solid understanding of clients' needs, delivering high quality, innovative digital measurement services.
Didier joined ACNielsen in 1982 and drove the expansion of the company from 30 countries to its present reach of more than 100 countries.
He has held senior-level positions in mergers and acquisitions, global marketing, and corporate planning and development with ACNielsen in the US.
In 1999, he moved to Hong Kong as executive director of ACNielsen Media International and ACNielsen eRatings.com, now Nielsen//NetRatings.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London