Global Address and DQ Global in new UK partnership
LONDON - Data quality specialists, Global Address and DQ Global, have agreed a new partnership in the UK that they say will allow companies to manage their data lifecycle management on a global scale.
The two claim that international marketers will be able to manage data from initial capture and de-duplication right through to segmentation and enhancement, irrespective of the country of origin.
The agreement brings together Global Address' software experience with DQ Global's data lifecycle expertise to create an offering for firms that operate at an international level.
DQ Global customers will benefit from a single customer view, regardless of geographic variations, and advanced Visual Basic scripting will allow international customers to customise applications to suit the needs of regional users.
Matthew Furneaux, sales and marketing director at Global Address, said: "What we are offering here is unique within the data quality sector. The full capabilities of our Global Datastore can be maximised in conjunction with DQ Global's applications, enabling our customers to cleanse and enhance data from multiple countries simultaneously."
DQ Global's software will be integrated with the Global Datastore, which is at the heart of Global Address software and data, to provide an international context for its matching, suppression, cleansing, capturing and segmentation applications.
Global Address said that the link between DQ Global software and its Global Datastore eliminates the need to create import and export files during the data processing, which should speed up the process.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham