Investment in technology improves Abacus offering
LONDON - Abacus UK has introduced new data models following the completion of an infrastructure upgrade costing £1m.
There are two new analytical models on offer the first of which is called Optimal. This finds new incremental names for clients by defining a prospect universe by comparing the client's responders with the whole Abacus Alliance database rather than pre-selected categories, then picks the best selections.
The second model is called Chaid Plus, and it divides the prospect universe into clusters based on historical purchase patterns, then models them to identify the best prospects.
The upgrade has also brought all of the company's technical operations in-house and a new data server has doubled storage capacity and improved response times.
Andy McDermott, managing director of Abacus UK, said "With response times already reduced by 30% and the introduction of two new analytical models we are truly enhancing our offering to members and reinforcing why we are the best solution out there."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London