Investment in technology improves Abacus offering
LONDON - Abacus UK has introduced new data models following the completion of an infrastructure upgrade costing £1m.
There are two new analytical models on offer the first of which is called Optimal. This finds new incremental names for clients by defining a prospect universe by comparing the client's responders with the whole Abacus Alliance database rather than pre-selected categories, then picks the best selections.
The second model is called Chaid Plus, and it divides the prospect universe into clusters based on historical purchase patterns, then models them to identify the best prospects.
The upgrade has also brought all of the company's technical operations in-house and a new data server has doubled storage capacity and improved response times.
Andy McDermott, managing director of Abacus UK, said "With response times already reduced by 30% and the introduction of two new analytical models we are truly enhancing our offering to members and reinforcing why we are the best solution out there."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- Media Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum + Pro Rata, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London