NOP World awarded Kwik Save mystery shopping business
LONDON - NOP World has won the mystery shopping contract for supermarket chain Kwik Save after a competitive pitch.
NOP World's Mystery Shopping division will conduct 2,000 surveys on shopping visits to more than 500 Kwik Save stores each year to test the stores' customer service programme.
The results of the fieldwork visits will be used to drive new strategies for improvement across the supermarket chain, using NOP World's Cyber Shop system.
Chris White, global chief executive of mystery shopping at NOP World, said the company's research would help shape the future of the Kwik Save brand, which is part of the Somerfield supermarket group.
"By providing a complete picture of the actual customer experience, we deliver results that will help shape the brand-strengthening programme," White said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...