BBC World picks eDigitalResearch for viewer panel work
LONDON - BBC World has appointed online market research company eDigitalResearch to install a viewer panel on bbcworld.com to provide opinion and feedback on the global news channel.
BBC World is hoping the move will allow it to gain obtain reliable and instant research from the eDigital surveys after the company set up simple profiling sections.
The BBC World viewer panel, which was recently boosted by recruitment trailers running on BBC World, can be canvassed via email invitation or online polls for views on promotional campaigns, strategies and programming with specific views obtained via supplementary surveys.
In addition, eDigital will monitor ongoing as well as instant feedback, so an evolving picture can be built of BBC World's audience.
Rufus Weston, BBC World research manager, said: "Given the global reach of BBC World, internet and email were the obvious means by which to look beyond traditional research methods, and setting up an edigital research-driven audience panel was the access point."
BBC World broadcasts to more than 200 countries and territories around the globe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London