BBC Broadcast wins ident work in Japan and Belgium
LONDON - BBC Broadcast has announced two account wins for its design team, which has been hired to create onscreen identities for channels in Japan and Belgium.
The ident work in Japan will be for a soon-to-be-launched 24-hour participation channel called Parti TV, which includes audience involvement in live television programmes.
The contract win in Belgium is for Canvas, which is run by public service broadcaster VRT, and marketed as offering a platform for new formats with a focus on documentaries, current affairs and comedy.
This is the second account win for BBC Broadcast with VRT, having already worked on a design for its TV1 channel, which was renamed Een earlier this year.
VRT director of television Aime van Hecke said: "We are looking forward to working again with BBC Broadcast to refresh the identity of our second channel."
A spokeswoman for Parti TV said: "We are excited to be launching Japan's first participation TV channel and look forward to working with BBC Broadcast on the channel's identity and graphic package."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london