BBC Broadcast wins ident work in Japan and Belgium
LONDON - BBC Broadcast has announced two account wins for its design team, which has been hired to create onscreen identities for channels in Japan and Belgium.
The ident work in Japan will be for a soon-to-be-launched 24-hour participation channel called Parti TV, which includes audience involvement in live television programmes.
The contract win in Belgium is for Canvas, which is run by public service broadcaster VRT, and marketed as offering a platform for new formats with a focus on documentaries, current affairs and comedy.
This is the second account win for BBC Broadcast with VRT, having already worked on a design for its TV1 channel, which was renamed Een earlier this year.
VRT director of television Aime van Hecke said: "We are looking forward to working again with BBC Broadcast to refresh the identity of our second channel."
A spokeswoman for Parti TV said: "We are excited to be launching Japan's first participation TV channel and look forward to working with BBC Broadcast on the channel's identity and graphic package."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire