MobilCom Campaign Creativity Hits Home (2nd Place FMCG)
In the run up to Cannes, MSN® champions online innovation and profiles the winners of the first European Emmessennys awards.
German agency Pilot 1/0's digital marketing campaign for Mobilcom's mLimit campaign is an example of a strong creative idea linked to an educational message.
This neat campaign won the second place award in the FMCG/Consumer category for its clever use of video streamed overlay, effectively executed so that it isn't too intrusive for the user. The campaign was also awarded because of its strong creative idea and relevance to the message of limiting a child's telephone use. Finally, the judges felt it had been well executed, with careful attention to detail.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This campaign is all about balance, from the advertising message to the campaign execution. The strong creative stays on the screen for five seconds to allow audience interaction with the message, but still lets the user navigate the screen and interact with the skyscraper."
View the campaign here.
MSN® Announces New European Advertising site
MSN's brand new pan-European MSN Advertising site is now live for media planners and buyers across Europe. The new Advertising site features improved site navigation, richer content and industry-first tools to assist media planners and buyers when placing advertising online to most effectively reach their target audience.
Visit http://europe.advertising.msn.com for more information.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London