IPC Country & Leisure appoints first head of electronic media
LONDON – IPC Country & Leisure Media has appointed Kim Hollamby as its first head of electronic media, taking responsibility for a portfolio of 41 online brands as the group announces three more promotions across the division.
Hollamby is currently group editor responsible for County & Leisure's internet development, online marine portal Yachting and Boating World and marine B2B title, International Boating Industry.
IPC will be offering readers of its magazines easier access to newsagent, subscription and archive information as well as offering advertisers a broader range of cross-media opportunities.
Alongside Hollamby's appointment, Keith Walker has been promoted to the role of site editor for ybw.com from his current role as content manager at IPC Focus Network, where he developed the rollout of 20 magazine microsites.
International Boat Industry deputy editor Ed Slack has been promoted to editor of IBI and IBINews.com after six years on the magazine.
IPC Corporate Communications web coordinator Gemma Bailey has become Focus Network's content manager after her work on the development team to launch the revamped IPC Media website and its associate website www.ipcadvertising.com last year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London