IPC Country & Leisure appoints first head of electronic media
LONDON – IPC Country & Leisure Media has appointed Kim Hollamby as its first head of electronic media, taking responsibility for a portfolio of 41 online brands as the group announces three more promotions across the division.
Hollamby is currently group editor responsible for County & Leisure's internet development, online marine portal Yachting and Boating World and marine B2B title, International Boating Industry.
IPC will be offering readers of its magazines easier access to newsagent, subscription and archive information as well as offering advertisers a broader range of cross-media opportunities.
Alongside Hollamby's appointment, Keith Walker has been promoted to the role of site editor for ybw.com from his current role as content manager at IPC Focus Network, where he developed the rollout of 20 magazine microsites.
International Boat Industry deputy editor Ed Slack has been promoted to editor of IBI and IBINews.com after six years on the magazine.
IPC Corporate Communications web coordinator Gemma Bailey has become Focus Network's content manager after her work on the development team to launch the revamped IPC Media website and its associate website www.ipcadvertising.com last year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)