Nokia® - Great Use of Online Interactivity (2nd Place Entertainment)
In the run-up to Cannes, MSN® champions online innovation and profiles the winners of the first European Emmessennys awards.
Belgian agency These Days' creative for Nokia's 'Go Go Rocky' campaign scooped second prize in the European Emmessennys Awards' hotly-contested Entertainment category.
The campaign, timed to drive downloads of Nokia's seasonal mobile offerings, utilised a fun, rich overlay piece which grabbed the user's attention through the use of a 3D rendered reindeer.
This campaign was highlighted by the judges due to the care, craft and attention taken with the creative by the team, such as the custom made video for online. The strong creative was also supported by the relevance with the Christmas season, the campaign's strong product affinity and engaging interactive content where users could download characters onto their handsets, or access free MMS/SMS.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This campaign strikes a chord with consumers due to its great use of interactivity and video streaming. These are engaging and effective digital marketing campaign elements that demonstrate online offering more features to advertisers and creatives than traditional print advertising formats."
View the campaign here.
MSN® Announces New European Advertising site
MSN's brand new pan-European MSN Advertising site is now live for media planners and buyers across Europe. The new Advertising site features improved site navigation, richer content and industry-first tools to assist media planners and buyers when placing advertising online to most effectively reach their target audience.
Visit http://europe.advertising.msn.com for more information.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East