Guardian Newspapers (1st Place FMCG)
In the run-up to Cannes, MSN® champions online innovation and profiles the winners of the first European Emmessennys awards.
First place winners of the European Emmessennys Awards' FMCG/Consumer category were London agency Tribal DDB's Free CD campaign for Guardian Newspapers.
This campaign was chosen as category winners because the team created a bespoke advertisement for online and didn't just attempt to force the TV or press advert into a banner. The judges felt that the strong call to action and effective use of an expanding banner proves that this format can still be used creatively and unobtrusively. The campaign was also chosen because it gives the user a positive brand experience through the strong content and interactive element of listening to the Groove Armada sample tracks online.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This campaign innovatively and creatively used an expanding banner to achieve a strong brand experience, creatively utilising the unique features online has to offer. This is a great example of digital marketing being used alongside traditional advertising formats as an integral part of the media mix."
View the campaign here.
MSN® Announces New European Advertising site
MSN's brand new pan-European MSN Advertising site is now live for media planners and buyers across Europe. The new Advertising site features improved site navigation, richer content and industry-first tools to assist media planners and buyers when placing advertising online to most effectively reach their target audience.
Visit http://europe.advertising.msn.com for more information.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Sales Controller Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + 20% Bonus , North West England