Guardian Newspapers (1st Place FMCG)
In the run-up to Cannes, MSN® champions online innovation and profiles the winners of the first European Emmessennys awards.
First place winners of the European Emmessennys Awards' FMCG/Consumer category were London agency Tribal DDB's Free CD campaign for Guardian Newspapers.
This campaign was chosen as category winners because the team created a bespoke advertisement for online and didn't just attempt to force the TV or press advert into a banner. The judges felt that the strong call to action and effective use of an expanding banner proves that this format can still be used creatively and unobtrusively. The campaign was also chosen because it gives the user a positive brand experience through the strong content and interactive element of listening to the Groove Armada sample tracks online.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This campaign innovatively and creatively used an expanding banner to achieve a strong brand experience, creatively utilising the unique features online has to offer. This is a great example of digital marketing being used alongside traditional advertising formats as an integral part of the media mix."
View the campaign here.
MSN® Announces New European Advertising site
MSN's brand new pan-European MSN Advertising site is now live for media planners and buyers across Europe. The new Advertising site features improved site navigation, richer content and industry-first tools to assist media planners and buyers when placing advertising online to most effectively reach their target audience.
Visit http://europe.advertising.msn.com for more information.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London