Instant Messenger Football Campaign Scores for Nike® (1st Place Entertainment and Best in Show)
In the run-up to Cannes, MSN® champions online innovation and profiles the winners of the first European Emmessennys awards.
London based media agency MindShare/ mOne and Danish based creative agency Framfab scooped the 'Best in Show' and first prize in the entertainment category at the first European Emmessennys Awards for their Nike Instant Messenger football game.
Nike called on the agencies to create a football game on MSN Messenger where users could contact a buddy for a chat and challenge them to a game of football. The high value content, execution and clever interactive element ensured deeper consumer experiences for over six million players in 11 markets.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "The judges felt that the campaign pushed the boundaries of creativity and used the online medium so effectively that the game has the potential to redefine the Instant Messenger category".
"This is an excellent example of digital marketing creating a social currency, a tangible element for the consumer to interact with and a feature that is uniquely enabled by the online medium".
View the Nike campaign here.
MSN® Announces New European Advertising site
MSN's brand new pan-European MSN Advertising site is now live for media planners and buyers across Europe. The new Advertising site features improved site navigation, richer content and industry-first tools to assist media planners and buyers when placing advertising online to most effectively reach their target audience.
Visit http://europe.advertising.msn.com for more information.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London