Campaign Media Awards 2005 open for entries
LONDON - The Campaign Media Awards are open to entries, and this year a new category has been added for best cross-media sales idea.
The new award is designed to reflect the growing trend for media owners to leverage the combined power of several media brands -- either within their own portfolio of via joint sales ventures with other complementary media owners.
All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday, August 5. The awards take place on Wednesday, November 23. The panel of judges is to be chaired by Colin Gottlieb, chief executive of OMD Europe.
For an entry pack please contact event manager Bridget Drummond by email or by phoning 020 8267 4090.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire