Campaign Media Awards 2005 open for entries
LONDON - The Campaign Media Awards are open to entries, and this year a new category has been added for best cross-media sales idea.
The new award is designed to reflect the growing trend for media owners to leverage the combined power of several media brands -- either within their own portfolio of via joint sales ventures with other complementary media owners.
All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday, August 5. The awards take place on Wednesday, November 23. The panel of judges is to be chaired by Colin Gottlieb, chief executive of OMD Europe.
For an entry pack please contact event manager Bridget Drummond by email or by phoning 020 8267 4090.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1