Campaign Media Awards 2005 open for entries
LONDON - The Campaign Media Awards are open to entries, and this year a new category has been added for best cross-media sales idea.
The new award is designed to reflect the growing trend for media owners to leverage the combined power of several media brands -- either within their own portfolio of via joint sales ventures with other complementary media owners.
All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday, August 5. The awards take place on Wednesday, November 23. The panel of judges is to be chaired by Colin Gottlieb, chief executive of OMD Europe.
For an entry pack please contact event manager Bridget Drummond by email or by phoning 020 8267 4090.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London