Vodafone moves £4m account to Partners Andrews Aldridge
LONDON – Partners Andrews Aldridge has won the pitch for Vodafone's £4m business-to-business direct marketing account, beating the incumbent Harrison Troughton Wunderman in the final round.
Vodafone had narrowed down its shortlist of six agencies to the final pair in the review, which was handled by search consultancy Agency Insight.
The review was called at the end of January and follows an internal restructure at Vodafone, which saw marketing functions for its corporate and SME business-to-business divisions combined.
Vodafone said that its consumer direct marketing account would remain with Harrison Troughton Wunderman despite speculation to the contrary.
Phil Andrews, managing partner at Partners Andrews Aldridge, said: "Our appointment by Vodafone continues a very successful first half to the year.
"It is testament to our skills in business to business CRM and is a great win for the agency."
The agency won a place on Sky's roster in February and was named Marketing's direct agency of 2004.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London