O'Neill renews extreme sports link-up with MTV
LONDON - Leisure brand O'Neill has renewed its sponsorship deal with MTV Networks Europe's extreme sports programme MTV Mono.
Airing across Europe from next month through to September the programme, now in its fourth season, features a series of 10 short films combining extreme sports footage with music.
As part of the deal O'Neill, which sponsored the previous three seasons, will sponsor billboards attached to the programmes as well as an on air competition directing viewers to the leisure firm's website.
This offers viewers the chance to win one of O'Neill's H2 Series backpacks, which use solar energy to charge up iPods and mobile phones. It also includes iPod controls in the strap.
This latest season features footage of extreme sports such as surfing, free running and kite boarding in locations including the Maldives, Egypt and the Canary Islands.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London