O'Neill renews extreme sports link-up with MTV
LONDON - Leisure brand O'Neill has renewed its sponsorship deal with MTV Networks Europe's extreme sports programme MTV Mono.
Airing across Europe from next month through to September the programme, now in its fourth season, features a series of 10 short films combining extreme sports footage with music.
As part of the deal O'Neill, which sponsored the previous three seasons, will sponsor billboards attached to the programmes as well as an on air competition directing viewers to the leisure firm's website.
This offers viewers the chance to win one of O'Neill's H2 Series backpacks, which use solar energy to charge up iPods and mobile phones. It also includes iPod controls in the strap.
This latest season features footage of extreme sports such as surfing, free running and kite boarding in locations including the Maldives, Egypt and the Canary Islands.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)