MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Over the next four days we will be profiling some of the winners of this year's Cyber Lions Awards, all of whom have raised the bar of online creativity and set a precedent for online campaigns of the future.
Crispin Porter and Bogusky from the USA picked up the Grand Prix award for their 'Come Clean' campaign which created an emotional user experience for Method's Holiday Cleaning Kit in the Beauty and Luxury Products category.
The team created a 'Come Clean' themed viral website that lets people start the New Year 'fresh' through enabling users to confess to things they have done during the past year, capturing people's confessions and then streaming them in a screensaver and on the website. When confessions are entered, a woman's voice reacts and tells the person that what they've done is wrong, but that they are forgiven. They can view and buy the Holiday Kit online.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This campaign's interactivity creates an emotional response in the consumer that then drives them to engage with the product. This is a clever use of playing on a seasonal trend and interests to create a campaign that directly engages the consumer at a specific time of year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire