MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Over the next four days we will be profiling some of the winners of this year's Cyber Lions Awards, all of whom have raised the bar of online creativity and set a precedent for online campaigns of the future.
Crispin Porter and Bogusky from the USA picked up the Grand Prix award for their 'Come Clean' campaign which created an emotional user experience for Method's Holiday Cleaning Kit in the Beauty and Luxury Products category.
The team created a 'Come Clean' themed viral website that lets people start the New Year 'fresh' through enabling users to confess to things they have done during the past year, capturing people's confessions and then streaming them in a screensaver and on the website. When confessions are entered, a woman's voice reacts and tells the person that what they've done is wrong, but that they are forgiven. They can view and buy the Holiday Kit online.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This campaign's interactivity creates an emotional response in the consumer that then drives them to engage with the product. This is a clever use of playing on a seasonal trend and interests to create a campaign that directly engages the consumer at a specific time of year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London