Ram Lists wins PDV online data rental task
LONDON - Ram Lists has been appointed by online data collection company PDV to offer data from its 600,000 strong, opt-in email address database for rental.
The database consists of consumers who are registered with PDV's range of consumer entertainment websites, which include The Daily Draw, Scratch and Match, StrikerMillion, Choose a Prize, Fruitillion and PrizeTag.
The database comprises includes age, gender, marital status demographics, specified interests and online behaviour. The data is split evenly between gender and covers people aged between 16 and 56+, with 30% aged between 26-35.
Paul Calvert, Ram sales and marketing manager, said: "This is a great opportunity for firms who want to target individuals who have a particular or multiple interests in areas such as entertainment, fashion, finance and travel."
PDV was established in September 2000 and launched its first website in January 2001 and aims to create consumer audiences receptive to receiving online direct marketing campaigns.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London