MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Grand Prix winners DDB Brazil stood out to the jury for their bold style and for creating a direct association with the brand in their 'Reality Advertising' campaign for Henkel.
The Sao Paulo based creative agency used the unique opportunities available on the medium to expose Henkel's SuperBonder Instant Glue to consumers over an uninterrupted 24 hour period, simply yet effectively reflecting the product's USP -- it sticks forever. The campaign used interactive tools to create real-time proof of the product's benefits.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "Brazil is traditionally a leader in the creative industry, and it's great to see their skills are being transferred into digital marketing so successfully. This campaign is a great example of simplicity being the key to effective advertising. The simple idea creates a strong association with the brand but is executed with style to engage the consumer".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London