MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Grand Prix winners DDB Brazil stood out to the jury for their bold style and for creating a direct association with the brand in their 'Reality Advertising' campaign for Henkel.
The Sao Paulo based creative agency used the unique opportunities available on the medium to expose Henkel's SuperBonder Instant Glue to consumers over an uninterrupted 24 hour period, simply yet effectively reflecting the product's USP -- it sticks forever. The campaign used interactive tools to create real-time proof of the product's benefits.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "Brazil is traditionally a leader in the creative industry, and it's great to see their skills are being transferred into digital marketing so successfully. This campaign is a great example of simplicity being the key to effective advertising. The simple idea creates a strong association with the brand but is executed with style to engage the consumer".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London