MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Grand Prix winners DDB Brazil stood out to the jury for their bold style and for creating a direct association with the brand in their 'Reality Advertising' campaign for Henkel.
The Sao Paulo based creative agency used the unique opportunities available on the medium to expose Henkel's SuperBonder Instant Glue to consumers over an uninterrupted 24 hour period, simply yet effectively reflecting the product's USP -- it sticks forever. The campaign used interactive tools to create real-time proof of the product's benefits.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "Brazil is traditionally a leader in the creative industry, and it's great to see their skills are being transferred into digital marketing so successfully. This campaign is a great example of simplicity being the key to effective advertising. The simple idea creates a strong association with the brand but is executed with style to engage the consumer".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham