MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Grand Prix winners DDB Brazil stood out to the jury for their bold style and for creating a direct association with the brand in their 'Reality Advertising' campaign for Henkel.
The Sao Paulo based creative agency used the unique opportunities available on the medium to expose Henkel's SuperBonder Instant Glue to consumers over an uninterrupted 24 hour period, simply yet effectively reflecting the product's USP -- it sticks forever. The campaign used interactive tools to create real-time proof of the product's benefits.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "Brazil is traditionally a leader in the creative industry, and it's great to see their skills are being transferred into digital marketing so successfully. This campaign is a great example of simplicity being the key to effective advertising. The simple idea creates a strong association with the brand but is executed with style to engage the consumer".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london