MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Germany's Interone Worldwide creative agency was awarded the Gold Award in the Automotive category for their online campaign for BMW's Mini re-launch.
The campaign's objectives to offer complete product information for all Mini models, great comparability between models, user-friendly top-navigation and content-dependent navigation, increased usability and achieved homogeneity throughout the site.
The creative team fully re-modeled the Mini brand's international website and created a new online showroom for all the MINI models, enabling consumers to browse in the virtual showroom. Film material, sound, enhanced interactivity and Flash technology were all used to create a truly multimedia website.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This re-launch campaign demonstrates the effectiveness that online offers creatives. The re-launch used technology to enhance the creative look and feel of the brand, complementing the design rather than the technology dominating the creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Marketing Manager Guava International Limited Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits (pension, income protection plan, life scheme, free parking etc.), South East England-Guildford