MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Germany's Interone Worldwide creative agency was awarded the Gold Award in the Automotive category for their online campaign for BMW's Mini re-launch.
The campaign's objectives to offer complete product information for all Mini models, great comparability between models, user-friendly top-navigation and content-dependent navigation, increased usability and achieved homogeneity throughout the site.
The creative team fully re-modeled the Mini brand's international website and created a new online showroom for all the MINI models, enabling consumers to browse in the virtual showroom. Film material, sound, enhanced interactivity and Flash technology were all used to create a truly multimedia website.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This re-launch campaign demonstrates the effectiveness that online offers creatives. The re-launch used technology to enhance the creative look and feel of the brand, complementing the design rather than the technology dominating the creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London