MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
Germany's Interone Worldwide creative agency was awarded the Gold Award in the Automotive category for their online campaign for BMW's Mini re-launch.
The campaign's objectives to offer complete product information for all Mini models, great comparability between models, user-friendly top-navigation and content-dependent navigation, increased usability and achieved homogeneity throughout the site.
The creative team fully re-modeled the Mini brand's international website and created a new online showroom for all the MINI models, enabling consumers to browse in the virtual showroom. Film material, sound, enhanced interactivity and Flash technology were all used to create a truly multimedia website.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This re-launch campaign demonstrates the effectiveness that online offers creatives. The re-launch used technology to enhance the creative look and feel of the brand, complementing the design rather than the technology dominating the creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham