MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
DDB Brazil scooped the Gold Award in the Travel, Entertainment and Leisure category for their 'Run' awareness campaign for Companhia Athletica's Gym.
The online campaign's core objective was to make people understand the importance of physical activity in their everyday lives. The team translated this message into a series of humorous interactive games to convey the message about the importance of running.
The fun, tongue in cheek creatives ran as short interactive games, directly engaging web users with the campaign's message and with the interactivity reflecting the campaign's drive to encourage physical activity.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This is a great example of the effectiveness of interactivity as a tool to engage with consumers online. The stylish creative imagery encourages users to interact with the game, which then directly engages users with the campaign's core message. The age of passive advertising is over; the online medium has established the reality of truly engaging advertising campaigns."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London