MSN® Celebrates the Best of the Cannes Cyber Lions Awards 2005
DDB Brazil scooped the Gold Award in the Travel, Entertainment and Leisure category for their 'Run' awareness campaign for Companhia Athletica's Gym.
The online campaign's core objective was to make people understand the importance of physical activity in their everyday lives. The team translated this message into a series of humorous interactive games to convey the message about the importance of running.
The fun, tongue in cheek creatives ran as short interactive games, directly engaging web users with the campaign's message and with the interactivity reflecting the campaign's drive to encourage physical activity.
Marc Bresseel, Regional Sales Director, MSN Europe, comments: "This is a great example of the effectiveness of interactivity as a tool to engage with consumers online. The stylish creative imagery encourages users to interact with the game, which then directly engages users with the campaign's core message. The age of passive advertising is over; the online medium has established the reality of truly engaging advertising campaigns."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham