Air New Zealand launches campaign with new sense of space
LONDON – Air New Zealand is promoting its improved services for all classes in a new campaign through Fox Kalomaski, targeting long-haul travellers.
The campaign, which includes an appearence by All Black Doug Howlett, has been launched to promote the group's promise of extra space and on-demand entertainment options for all classes.
The airline has chosen to use bound-in inserts, described as "Z folds", with a hidden folded page and the strapline "the best thing about New Zealand is the wide open spaces... in every class".
Christie Lord, Air New Zealand's Europe marketing manager, said: "Air New Zealand is progressively introducing a totally new look and feel to its long-haul services from London from November 6, which will offer extra space in a new Business Premier cabin, a new Premier cabin -- a first for flights to New Zealand -- and state-of-the-art on-demand entertainment options for all classes.
"The media challenge was to make this message stand out against a backdrop of massive competitor activity."
The integrated campaign will target the London and South East "biased consumer" and includes bus T-sides and mega rears and consecutive pages in national press supplements, as well as through Conde Nast Traveller and Sunday Times Travel Magazine.
The Z folds can be seen in August issues of those publications and all other activity can be seen now.
The planning and buying has been done by Walker Media.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London