Campaign Media Awards 2005 launch search for entries
LONDON – The Campaign Media Awards are now open for entries from all UK advertising and media buying agencies for work that was launched from August 1 2004 to July 31 2005.
The awards, to be announced on November 23 at The Garden Rooms in Chelsea, are being judged by an independent jury of senior client marketers, media owners and agency practitioners.
Entrants are being given the opportunity of entering awards celebrating campaigns from sectors such as alcoholic drinks, fashion, finance, media and entertainment, IT, retail, travel and charities.
Awards will go to radio, digital, TV, print, outdoor and cross-media sales team of the year.
Awards are also open to the best total communications programme and best use of research. Awards for media company, media achiever and media campaign will be selected from the winners of other categories or by Campaign.
All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday August 5 and entrants can download an entry form from Haymarket's event website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London