TMW expands client services team with four new appointments
LONDON - Integrated agency Tullo Marshall Warren is strengthening its client services team with four new appointments, including senior account director Katie Purcer.
Purcer joins as senior account director and will work across a range of accounts including financial services and Epson. TMW's financial clients include Lloyds TSB and NatWest Primeline.
She previously worked at Lida, M&C Saatchi below-the-line agency, where she was responsible for British Airways Europe, NatWest and World Vision.
Miriam Foster has been appointed as account director on T-Mobile. She joins from Tequila on Canon and Four Roses Whiskey accounts.
Antonia Clarke joins TMW as account director working on British Airways UK & Ireland. She was previously at marketing agency Chemistry, working on Yell.com, Microsoft and Unilever.
Henry Lambert is taking on the role of account manager working on Nissan. He previously worked at Pepper Corporation on several prestigious accounts including Bentley, Intercontinental Hotels Group and Holiday Inn.
Chris Freeland, client services director at TMW, said: "Our new recruits bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business, which I'm sure will play an instrumental role in helping us to execute successful campaigns for our clients."
TMW recently won a Gold at Cannes Lions direct for its work on the Guinness relationship marketing along with 19 other industry awards in 2004.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham