TMW expands client services team with four new appointments
LONDON - Integrated agency Tullo Marshall Warren is strengthening its client services team with four new appointments, including senior account director Katie Purcer.
Purcer joins as senior account director and will work across a range of accounts including financial services and Epson. TMW's financial clients include Lloyds TSB and NatWest Primeline.
She previously worked at Lida, M&C Saatchi below-the-line agency, where she was responsible for British Airways Europe, NatWest and World Vision.
Miriam Foster has been appointed as account director on T-Mobile. She joins from Tequila on Canon and Four Roses Whiskey accounts.
Antonia Clarke joins TMW as account director working on British Airways UK & Ireland. She was previously at marketing agency Chemistry, working on Yell.com, Microsoft and Unilever.
Henry Lambert is taking on the role of account manager working on Nissan. He previously worked at Pepper Corporation on several prestigious accounts including Bentley, Intercontinental Hotels Group and Holiday Inn.
Chris Freeland, client services director at TMW, said: "Our new recruits bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business, which I'm sure will play an instrumental role in helping us to execute successful campaigns for our clients."
TMW recently won a Gold at Cannes Lions direct for its work on the Guinness relationship marketing along with 19 other industry awards in 2004.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire