Goldwag behind new b2b loyalty scheme
LONDON – Former Air Miles directors Wanda Goldwag and Mick Empson have launched a new business-to-business loyalty programme, Seed, which will offer purpose-built schemes for businesses.
Seed had been lauched by the recently formed Loyalty Services, which was created by GEO directors Goldwag and Empson and Simon Ward of Promodus.
The project is being managed by Seed and is based on the Argos Business Solutions online loyalty infrastructure, which is part of the catalogue shopping business.
The group said there has been great demand for a purpose built b2b loyalty programme and it is already engaged with some "big names" in the power, financial services and communications world.
"The collaboration is at an early stage, but interest has been strong. There is clearly a demand for a purpose-built b2b loyalty programme.
"The idea is to include the key players early so that they have the opportunity to shape the programme to their needs," Goldwag said.
Seed will offer companies features to encourage and reward their customers in a way to suit their lifestyle. Collectors will be able to choose from a range of reward options, including regular special offers and specialist business services. The system can also be accessed via mobile phone text messaging.
Ward said that, after talking to the major b2b players, it became clear that there was an appetite for such a coalition loyalty programme.
"To the issuing company this means real change in consumer behaviour, fast," Ward said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London