ACNielsen appoints Patrick Dodd as head of Central Europe
LONDON - VNU-owned research firm ACNielsen has appointed its Canadian president Patrick Dodd as group managing director for its new business region in Central Europe.
The new region will encompass Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland and the Czech and Slovakia Republics.
Dodd, who was previously president of ACNielsen Canada, will take up his new position in August, which will be based in Switzerland. He will also sit on ACNielsen's European executive board.
The research firm has also appointed managing director of ACNielsen Japan, Lennart Bengtsson, as president for its ACNielsen emerging markets division.
Bengtsson, previously chief marketing and client service officer for ACNielson Asia Pacific, has over 20 years of international market research experience.
ACNielsen's emerging markets region covers over 40 countries from Eastern Europe to the Middle East and South Africa.
Bengtsson will relocate to ACNielsen's emerging markets headquarters in Cyprus in August.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham