ACNielsen appoints Patrick Dodd as head of Central Europe
LONDON - VNU-owned research firm ACNielsen has appointed its Canadian president Patrick Dodd as group managing director for its new business region in Central Europe.
The new region will encompass Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland and the Czech and Slovakia Republics.
Dodd, who was previously president of ACNielsen Canada, will take up his new position in August, which will be based in Switzerland. He will also sit on ACNielsen's European executive board.
The research firm has also appointed managing director of ACNielsen Japan, Lennart Bengtsson, as president for its ACNielsen emerging markets division.
Bengtsson, previously chief marketing and client service officer for ACNielson Asia Pacific, has over 20 years of international market research experience.
ACNielsen's emerging markets region covers over 40 countries from Eastern Europe to the Middle East and South Africa.
Bengtsson will relocate to ACNielsen's emerging markets headquarters in Cyprus in August.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire