Absolute Customer Management appoints Haygarth for integrated campaign
LONDON – UK claim fraud detection company Absolute Customer Management has appointed Haygarth to develop an integrated campaign to drive awareness and business growth.
Absolute, which was founded in 2001, operates primarily in the UK financial services sector to provide management of risks such as insurance claims, and uses applied psychology and cognitive interviewing to detect fraud.
The campaign aims to enhance the perception of the group in the industry though its website, direct-response activity and trade-focused public relations.
Zarir Vakil, director of Absolute Customer Management, said: "We recognise that an integrated campaign is critically important in relaying our message and services to our target audience.
"We were very encouraged by Haygarth's acute understanding of our brief and very strong pitch, as well as the successful communications campaigns they have carried out for other relevant clients."
Haygarth recently underwent a management buyout led by managing director Sophie Daranyi and chief executive Stephen Morris, as well as making a series of promotions and appointments, including Gavin Mackennan-Little, who now heads up its copywriting team.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London