Absolute Customer Management appoints Haygarth for integrated campaign
LONDON – UK claim fraud detection company Absolute Customer Management has appointed Haygarth to develop an integrated campaign to drive awareness and business growth.
Absolute, which was founded in 2001, operates primarily in the UK financial services sector to provide management of risks such as insurance claims, and uses applied psychology and cognitive interviewing to detect fraud.
The campaign aims to enhance the perception of the group in the industry though its website, direct-response activity and trade-focused public relations.
Zarir Vakil, director of Absolute Customer Management, said: "We recognise that an integrated campaign is critically important in relaying our message and services to our target audience.
"We were very encouraged by Haygarth's acute understanding of our brief and very strong pitch, as well as the successful communications campaigns they have carried out for other relevant clients."
Haygarth recently underwent a management buyout led by managing director Sophie Daranyi and chief executive Stephen Morris, as well as making a series of promotions and appointments, including Gavin Mackennan-Little, who now heads up its copywriting team.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Manchester
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London