Absolute Customer Management appoints Haygarth for integrated campaign
LONDON – UK claim fraud detection company Absolute Customer Management has appointed Haygarth to develop an integrated campaign to drive awareness and business growth.
Absolute, which was founded in 2001, operates primarily in the UK financial services sector to provide management of risks such as insurance claims, and uses applied psychology and cognitive interviewing to detect fraud.
The campaign aims to enhance the perception of the group in the industry though its website, direct-response activity and trade-focused public relations.
Zarir Vakil, director of Absolute Customer Management, said: "We recognise that an integrated campaign is critically important in relaying our message and services to our target audience.
"We were very encouraged by Haygarth's acute understanding of our brief and very strong pitch, as well as the successful communications campaigns they have carried out for other relevant clients."
Haygarth recently underwent a management buyout led by managing director Sophie Daranyi and chief executive Stephen Morris, as well as making a series of promotions and appointments, including Gavin Mackennan-Little, who now heads up its copywriting team.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London