Golley Slater bolsters telemarketing with T2 acquisition
LONDON - Marketing group Golley Slater has bought Gatwick-based call centre consultancy T2 for an undisclosed sum, a move it hopes will strengthen its telemarketing credentials and enable it expand in the UK.
The acquisition, Golley Slater's third of the year, will also give the agency a foot in the door with T2's existing clients, including T-Mobile and American Express.
As a result of the deal, T2 will be rebranded as The Business Strategy Group and moved into Golley Slater's Covent Garden premises.
Chris Lovell, chief executive of Golley Slater, said: "This is another strategic acquisition for Golley Slater. It complements and strengthens our existing businesses. Many of our clients already utilise contact centre services and we are keen to develop our expertise further in this area, providing even more return on investment for our clients."
T2 was founded by Derwyn Jones and Gary Slade, who will remain in charge of the business at Golley Slater. The company specialises in building and managing contact centre operations in the UK, Europe, the US and India.
Golley Slater comprises 14 marketing companies in nine offices across the UK and has an annual turnover of over £45m.
Last month, it launched a promotional marketing division headed up by former Yellow Submarine directors Cal Ledward and Eileen Neale.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London