Love Island's Lady Isabella Hervey is new face of Playboy UK
LONDON - 'Celebrity Love Island' star Lady Isabella Hervey is swapping her bikini for raunchier outfits to become the face of Playboy UK.
It girl Hervey, who famously rowed with former 'Hollyoaks' actor Paul Danan over his fling with Playboy model Nikki Ziering, is to follow in her love-rival's footsteps by representing Playboy's TV channels and website.
Hervey, 23, poses in this month's Playboy magazine in a selection of naughty outfits including a bunny girl dress and lacy black lingerie.
Hervey was one of 10 contestants on ITV reality show 'Celebrity Love Island' in May, which also included Abi Titmuss, who had a similar job working at Richard Desmond's Fantasy Channel.
The hiring of Hervey comes as Playboy TV lauches a media relations campaign to back the relaunch of its UK website and the release of the Playboy UK credit card later this summer.
The card is aimed at "aspirational men in their late 20s to early 30s with disposable incomes who enjoy the finer things in life".
Hervey also appeared on Channel 4 sports reality show 'The Games' where she beat three other contestants including 'Blue Peter' presenter Katy Hill and glamour model Jodie Marsh to win the women's gold and £15,000 for charity.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London