Benenden Healthcare readies integrated push through Brahm
LONDON – Benenden Healthcare Society, a mutual healthcare company with almost 1m members, has appointed Brahm as its retained agency ahead of a two-pronged awareness and recruitment campaign.
Currently in its centenary year, Benenden provides its services only to current and former employees of public sector bodies.
The aim is to boost brand awareness at a national level and recruit new members through targeted regional activity.
Jill Gardiner, marketing mangager at Benenden, said: "Integration is the key to this campaign. We were impressed by Brahm's expertise across the marketing specialisms and feel confident that it has the creativity and insight to deliver strong results."
The integrated campaign will launch in September, and will be led by direct marketing and incorporate advertising, redesigned marketing materials and Benenden's redeveloped website.
According to David Marsh, head of direct marketing at Brahm, the medium is ideal for communicating the benefits of important decisions such as healthcare.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London