Benenden Healthcare readies integrated push through Brahm
LONDON – Benenden Healthcare Society, a mutual healthcare company with almost 1m members, has appointed Brahm as its retained agency ahead of a two-pronged awareness and recruitment campaign.
Currently in its centenary year, Benenden provides its services only to current and former employees of public sector bodies.
The aim is to boost brand awareness at a national level and recruit new members through targeted regional activity.
Jill Gardiner, marketing mangager at Benenden, said: "Integration is the key to this campaign. We were impressed by Brahm's expertise across the marketing specialisms and feel confident that it has the creativity and insight to deliver strong results."
The integrated campaign will launch in September, and will be led by direct marketing and incorporate advertising, redesigned marketing materials and Benenden's redeveloped website.
According to David Marsh, head of direct marketing at Brahm, the medium is ideal for communicating the benefits of important decisions such as healthcare.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London