EHS Brann appoints McCourt to boost financial services
LONDON - EHS Brann Discovery has appointed former Equifax client sales director Gerry McCourt as business development manager to help boost financial services clients.
McCourt will work alongside sister agencies EHS Brann Leeds and Euro RSCG in London and reports to business development director Tash Whitmey.
"Gerry's 13 years' experience of working with high-profile clients makes him the obvious choice for this challenging role," Whitmey said.
His appointment follows EHS Brann Discovery winning the GB Airways tasks. The agency will work on building the customer database and undertake a segmentation programme.
"I am delighted at the prospect of working for a company that puts such a focus on business development and innovation and I look forward to the challenge of growing the business across a diverse range of high-profile accounts," McCourt said.
EHS Brann Discovery clients include Diageo and Barclaycard.
In April, the agency appointed Whitmey as business development director and Paul MacSherry as business development manager.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Multichannel-Experiential Agency Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Manager - Insurance Network Career Consultants £45000 - £52000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London