Sky One launches online dating service through DatingDirect
LONDON – Sky One has signed a deal with DatingDirect to give users of its website access to the company's online dating service through its homepage.
Visitors to Sky One's website will be able to search for their perfect partner on the Sky-branded dating section using DatingDirect's database of 2.5m potential partners.
Sky One joins the likes of Daily Mail, ITV and Channel 4 in launching its own online branded dating proposition through DatingDirect.
"This is a great addition to our portfolio," Darren Richards, CEO and co-founder of DatingDirect, said.
Launched in 1999, DatingDirect now has more than 580,000 users, 140,000 more than its closest competitor, according to research by Nielsen/Net Ratings.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London