Sky One launches online dating service through DatingDirect
LONDON – Sky One has signed a deal with DatingDirect to give users of its website access to the company's online dating service through its homepage.
Visitors to Sky One's website will be able to search for their perfect partner on the Sky-branded dating section using DatingDirect's database of 2.5m potential partners.
Sky One joins the likes of Daily Mail, ITV and Channel 4 in launching its own online branded dating proposition through DatingDirect.
"This is a great addition to our portfolio," Darren Richards, CEO and co-founder of DatingDirect, said.
Launched in 1999, DatingDirect now has more than 580,000 users, 140,000 more than its closest competitor, according to research by Nielsen/Net Ratings.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London