Sky One launches online dating service through DatingDirect
LONDON – Sky One has signed a deal with DatingDirect to give users of its website access to the company's online dating service through its homepage.
Visitors to Sky One's website will be able to search for their perfect partner on the Sky-branded dating section using DatingDirect's database of 2.5m potential partners.
Sky One joins the likes of Daily Mail, ITV and Channel 4 in launching its own online branded dating proposition through DatingDirect.
"This is a great addition to our portfolio," Darren Richards, CEO and co-founder of DatingDirect, said.
Launched in 1999, DatingDirect now has more than 580,000 users, 140,000 more than its closest competitor, according to research by Nielsen/Net Ratings.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)