Agency Republic beefs up media operations
LONDON – Agency Republic is boosting its online media planning and buying division with a raft of new hires following a spate of new-business wins.
The new hires include Emma Batchelor as account director from OMD and Lyndell Sawyer as media account manager from i-level.
Maria Cooney also joins as account manager arriving from MindShare and William Frappell as account executive from Dennis Publishing, all working on O2.
Dan Hosford and Kasey Gaffney have also joined the team and working across a range of clients including Blockbuster, BBC and Weight Watchers UK.
Bradley Moore, media director at Agency Republic, said: "Media is at the heart of many of our clients' businesses and for that reason we must ensure that we have the very best media people in the industry working on their accounts.
"With Republic's client list growing as rapidly as it is, we are now proactively hiring people in anticipation of future account wins. This way we can ensure that all our clients have a fully qualified dedicated team working on their business."
Agency Republic has recently won new business including Ancestry.co.uk, Cancer Research UK and Thistle Hotels Ltd.
The agency was named Marketing's digital agency of the year for 2004 helped by the fact that at the start of that year, the Omnicom-owned Republic decided to return to its roots as a full-service digital agency.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London