KMR appoints MindShare's Nazaroff as executive vice-president
LONDON - WPP-owned research agency KMR has poached MindShare director Annette Nazaroff to take on the new role of executive vice-president.
She will be responsible for developing KMR's business in the US as well as expanding the company's communication channel planning tool TGI Latina globally.
Nazaroff joins from MindShare Asia Pacific, where she has held the post of director of consumer insights for the past five years.
Prior to that, she worked for Nielsen Media Research in Australia, where she was responsible for developing the companies Panorama service.
Nazaroff will be based in New York and takes up the new role in September.
The appointment is due to potential growth opportunities in the Americas and KMR's success with products such as the MARS OTC/DTC Study, TGI Latina and a new line of products from KMR Software.
Andy Brown, chief executive of KMR, said her experience would enable her to drive the company forward.
"Her deep knowledge of both syndicated media and market research issues will add immediate value to our offer in the US as well as global TGI," he said.
KMR is part of Millward Brown and WPP Group. It operates in more than 30 countries worldwide and specialises in media, surveys and analysis software systems.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London