KMR appoints MindShare's Nazaroff as executive vice-president
LONDON - WPP-owned research agency KMR has poached MindShare director Annette Nazaroff to take on the new role of executive vice-president.
She will be responsible for developing KMR's business in the US as well as expanding the company's communication channel planning tool TGI Latina globally.
Nazaroff joins from MindShare Asia Pacific, where she has held the post of director of consumer insights for the past five years.
Prior to that, she worked for Nielsen Media Research in Australia, where she was responsible for developing the companies Panorama service.
Nazaroff will be based in New York and takes up the new role in September.
The appointment is due to potential growth opportunities in the Americas and KMR's success with products such as the MARS OTC/DTC Study, TGI Latina and a new line of products from KMR Software.
Andy Brown, chief executive of KMR, said her experience would enable her to drive the company forward.
"Her deep knowledge of both syndicated media and market research issues will add immediate value to our offer in the US as well as global TGI," he said.
KMR is part of Millward Brown and WPP Group. It operates in more than 30 countries worldwide and specialises in media, surveys and analysis software systems.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)