Sage recommends Experian's prospects data to resellers
LONDON – Experian business-to-business customer Sage is formally recommending Experian's sales prospects data to its more than 2,500 resellers, who will also receive discounts.
The business software company, an Experian client for more than five years, is to place a link to Experian's Prospect Locator service on the website it runs for its business partners.
The prospect lists Experian provides will have all existing Sage customers removed and be modelled to fit profiles for each Sage product.
Mike Kelly, the general manager of indirect channel sales in Sage's small business division, said: "Experian has delivered major benefits to our business, helping us to better understand and segment our customer databases for more efficient sales targeting and to maximise our revenue for both new and existing customers. We want to pass those benefits on to our 2,500-plus business partners."
Richard Lloyd, managing director of Experian's business information division, said: "Sage is a very strong B2B brand that really excels in its direct marketing activity.
"It is a real compliment to our business and to the strength and accuracy of our data that Sage has recommended Experian to all its business partners."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)