Communique 360 launches new agency with 'big brand ideas'
LONDON – Communique 360 is launching a specialist branding agency, BBI360, working across the UK and Europe and headed by the group's joint managing director Simon Barbato.
BBI, which stands for 'big brand ideas', is starting with five staff and will be recruiting over the next three months to take numbers up to 10 by the New Year.
The new company has already acquired two significant account wins, although the names have not yet been disclosed. It is estimating that it will achieve turnover of around £1m in its first year.
Barbato said: "Two years ago the focus on most below-the-line activity was ROI, now we're finding that differentiation and innovation is an area of investment again.
"BBI360's point of difference is that we are truly media neutral and therefore we will not deliver a prescriptive response to a client challenge."
The new agency says it will be different to others in that it will explore the brand's possibilities, deliver concepts and strategies and then recommend the communication channel.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London