Communique 360 launches new agency with 'big brand ideas'
LONDON – Communique 360 is launching a specialist branding agency, BBI360, working across the UK and Europe and headed by the group's joint managing director Simon Barbato.
BBI, which stands for 'big brand ideas', is starting with five staff and will be recruiting over the next three months to take numbers up to 10 by the New Year.
The new company has already acquired two significant account wins, although the names have not yet been disclosed. It is estimating that it will achieve turnover of around £1m in its first year.
Barbato said: "Two years ago the focus on most below-the-line activity was ROI, now we're finding that differentiation and innovation is an area of investment again.
"BBI360's point of difference is that we are truly media neutral and therefore we will not deliver a prescriptive response to a client challenge."
The new agency says it will be different to others in that it will explore the brand's possibilities, deliver concepts and strategies and then recommend the communication channel.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London