BrainJuicer launches emotive research tool Quali-Taxi
LONDON - Online market research agency BrainJuicer is launching a new emotive research service called Quali-Taxi.
Quali-Taxi allows clients to obtain qualitiative research from large nationally representative sample using BrainJuicer's emotive MindReading tool.
Quali-Taxi respondents are shown a selection of stimuli, such as images or video, and are asked open qualitative, idea generating or price sensitivity questions.
The output is then presented in BrainJuicer's Mind Map format, which shows the qualitative answers most commonly selected and the associated reasons why for each answer.
Similar to an omnibus, the service allows agencies and clients to ask specific questions without the cost and hassle of committing to setting up focus groups.
Yvonne Chien, BrainJuicer Director, said: "Quali-Taxi delivers the rich output you would hope to achieve from a focus group in the timescale that you would expect from an omnibus."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire