BrainJuicer launches emotive research tool Quali-Taxi
LONDON - Online market research agency BrainJuicer is launching a new emotive research service called Quali-Taxi.
Quali-Taxi allows clients to obtain qualitiative research from large nationally representative sample using BrainJuicer's emotive MindReading tool.
Quali-Taxi respondents are shown a selection of stimuli, such as images or video, and are asked open qualitative, idea generating or price sensitivity questions.
The output is then presented in BrainJuicer's Mind Map format, which shows the qualitative answers most commonly selected and the associated reasons why for each answer.
Similar to an omnibus, the service allows agencies and clients to ask specific questions without the cost and hassle of committing to setting up focus groups.
Yvonne Chien, BrainJuicer Director, said: "Quali-Taxi delivers the rich output you would hope to achieve from a focus group in the timescale that you would expect from an omnibus."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais