Exposure expands offering with 3D department
LONDON - Creative communications agency Exposure is launching a new 3D design department to expand its integrated marketing service, making it the 10th business unit in the company's portfolio.
Simon Shaw will head up the new department, joining from Brass Hat Creative, where he was creative and marketing director for two years.
Shaw is a trained architect who has experience ranging from traditional architectural projects such as the Knightsbridge restaurant Isola to working three years as creative group head at brand and communications agency Imagination.
Exposure has offices in New York and Los Angeles and offers clients design and production, digital strategy and design, public relations, experiential and channel marketing, events, brand collaborations and consumer insight.
Exposure managing director Tim Bourne said: "The decision to take on an architect is underpinned by our fundamental belief that brands must own and control their environment and sensory space as part of our marketing mix, in order to achieve cut-through.
"Exposure will now be able to offer 3D as part of our constantly developing design service."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London