Thomson and UK Tickle launch travel personality campaign
LONDON – Thompson.co.uk and uk.Tickle.com have joined up to help you find out your 'travel personality', be it British Bulldog or an Action Super Hero, with a new online marketing initiative to engage holidaymakers.
Consumers who take the psychology test are directed to destination pages on Thomson.co.uk with holidays tailored to suit their personalities.
The viral campaign, developed by Bluepool, the online marketing and ePR arm of Lexis Public Relations, has been developed to engage with online users and drive targeted traffic to specific destinations on Thomson.co.uk.
The travel agent has created tailored pages for each travel personality giving users recommended holiday destinations, accommodation options and activities for individual profiles.
Other possible results of travel personalities include Wilderness Warrior; Glocal, which is described as a citizen of the world; Tender Tourist; and Met-Setter.
The campaign will be ongoing with continued online support. The test will be live on uk.Tickle.com until October 2005.
Grahame Donoghue, head of new media at Thomson, said: "This partnership enables us to engage with potential customers when they are enjoying leisure interest sites such as Tickle and are at the earliest stage of their holiday decision-making process.
"To be able to provide customers with tailored recommendations, before they have even entered our website makes researching and purchasing holidays online an even easier experience."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London